Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm back

I spent the week at my parent's helping my mom and dad get settled again. They were really happy to have me there and thankful I could help out. I also really enjoyed being there with Abbi and just spending time with them. It has been a while since I spent a few nights with them on the farm. I am feeling a bit better now. We had the meeting with the surgeon on Tuesday and he was amazing at explaining things.

My mom will be starting chemotherapy this fall and will have 6 treatments. The treatments will be every three weeks. She wants to feel a bit better first before starting the treatments. She improved a lot in the 4 days I was with her.

Abbi did really well at the farm. I wasn't sure if her sleeping through the night would continue but it did! I am really impressed and incredibly thankful that she is doing this. It may not last but I will enjoy it while I can.

This is thanksgiving weekend and I am very thankful for all that I have. I am truly blessed.

No comments: