Friday, October 28, 2005

chemo

mom had her first chemo appointment today. she called when she got home and it sounded like it went really well. I think the fact that she likes the doctor - Dr. Sugimoto- it helps a lot! She was in good spirits although tired. I am sure tomorrow she will be really tired. We are going to stop by after the baby shower in Mitchell.

I will post some photos after the shower. Waiting for Abbi to wake up before her last feed. It is strange, she never sleeps this long before her last meal. Maybe she thinks that she is in bed already for good....hummm. Not sure if I should wake her or continue to let her sleep. Guess I will let her sleep. Will go and check on her though.

It is strange. I sometimes pray for these moments when she is asleep, so I can have some time alone and then I start to miss her. She is becoming so interactive and fun. Her smile lights up my life.

No comments: