Saturday, October 01, 2005

bored

It's Saturday night and I am listening to the sound of abbi smacking on her hand. She is a little off her routine tonight. She had a crying fit for about 40 minutes earlier...not like her at all. Hopefully I'm not in for a long tiring night.

I like being a mom so far, don't get me wrong, but it is by far the most mentally, physically and emotionally demanding job I think I will ever have. I love her to bits but it is hard sometimes not to get frustrated. I guess a lot of it has to do with how independent I am and I find it hard not having any time to myself. Steve tries to give me a bit of time here and there but I think it is because I feel like I am here 24/7.

Next week I will be with my parents all week so that should be interesting. I am hoping that all goes well and that it doesn't disrupt the babe too much.

Won't be online though so I won't be updating this for a while.

No comments: