Sunday, October 02, 2005

beautiful day

I just went for a walk with Abbi and it is a beautiful fall morning. It is actually quite warm but there is the smell of fall in the air. I love that smell. Not sure what is going on downtown but I could hear the faint sounds of Celtic Music in the background. Abbi fell asleep while we were walking.

I wanted to get out of the house to see if Steve could get a little extra sleep this morning. Not sure what time he got in but I didn't hear him last night.

Today we are heading to church and then later this afternoon I am going to my sister's for my nephew's birthday. She is ordering in Chinese food. Can't believe it has been 10 years since I was living in France. Actually this morning reminds me of mornings in France. It was about that temperature in the south of France on Mont Leuze. Oh what a year that was...

No comments: