Thursday, November 10, 2005

It is Thursday night and I haven't had a melt down this week. Must be a turning point. Let's hope so! Abbi is doing so well and I have actually had two chances to get out of the house alone this week. Monday I went shopping and to a meeting and yesterday Adria and I went to a movie together. I think that is a first in a very long time!

I feel human again and like an individual (not just mom, wife, pair of boobs etc...). Joan is coming this Saturday for almost a week to visit mom. Of course she wants to meet the babe too. I am picking her up on Saturday. Abbi's baptism is on Sunday and then Joan returns to Calgary on Thursday.

Mom is doing quite well. She went wig shopping today. She has been shopping up a storm getting new outfits, boots, winter jacket etc.. She deserves it. I look forward to seeing her at the christening. She is really excited to see Abbi in her dress. Me too. She will be cute - I will post a photo or two. We are having about 24 people here for lunch after.

Chow.

No comments: