Monday, November 14, 2005

better days

I have had better days and I have had worse days. Today was somewhere in the middle. Abbi isn't feeling well and she slept quite a bit today but when she was awake she was a little off. Plus because I know she isn't feeling great, I tend to think about her more and worry about her a little bit. Steve had an audit today and it started out the day on a sour note when he came home and realized he brought the bar keys home with him. Then the audit didn't go well and he started getting upset at the computer and the numbers etc...

We then got under each other's skin for the rest of the day it seemed. I imagine this whole week will be a bit like that. Steve works a lot, he has a driving test tomorrow, Joan is here and I have to pick her up from the farm Wednesday and take her to the airport early early on Thursday...oh, well.

It hasn't been a horrible day, just not a great one. On the whole though I think I am dealing with Abbi better.

No comments: