Friday, December 02, 2005

white wash

A white wash has fallen over London today. I think we have had a foot of snow since 7am. It is beautiful but I am sure the roads will be really bad today. I do love the look of snow though. It is truly a magical thing. It makes everything so clean and bright...and innocent looking. I think when Steve gets home from work I will suggest that I shovel the snow while he takes care of Abbi. Then I can get some exercise and just enjoy being outside...

Abbi is getting over her cold. She is breathing out of her nose again. I was looking at her this morning and trying to picture what she will look like as a little girl. I honestly can't believe she is almost 6 months already. How fortunate I am to be able to take almost a year off of work. I feel truly blessed. We are very lucky to have that benefit here in Canada. I know in the US and in many countries in Europe it is a much shorter time frame. I know ours used to be as well. I can't imagine going back after 4 months or sooner. I think that is when Chantal went back. And I don't think Jane ever took more than 6 months because doctors don't even get EI. How blessed I am!

No comments: