Sunday, December 18, 2005

big news

This has been a big week. We found out that Adria and Dan are expecting. She is due on June 17th - two days after Abbi's birthday. I am so excited for them both and pray that everything will go well for them.

I am also finding myself growing more into this whole motherhood role. It hasn't been easy but I feel like I am getting better at things. I don't think I have blown up at Steve for quite a while. He has been working like crazy the last little bit and I have been very understanding and patient. That might end because he went to a Christmas party in Woodstock last night and stayed up until after 5am! I won't have much sympathy for him today I can say that much. We are going to church and then to a Christmas gathering this afternoon. I will make sure he doesn't cop out of it! Abbi got up at 5:30am this morning so I was up then too!

I hope to go away for a night soon. I am not sure where I will go but I think it might be time for me to go somewhere over night.

No comments: