Thursday, January 19, 2006

lost in space

well I just typed a message and it is now gone. Frustrating....

I was saying that I haven't been on in a while because I have become slightly addicted to an online forum for moms at www.babywhisperer.com. It has been keeping me busy when I am procrastinating from my courses....

I am taking 4 courses this term. Nuts I know but I will appreciate it when I return to work in May. Lots happening. We toured daycare this week. Fingers crossed that we get in.

Going to ski this weekend. Can't wait for a bit of a break...will feel great to get outside. Hopefully can ski with Suz again.

I met with a counsellor about some of the issues I have been facing with my mom's illness and with dealing with motherhood etc....she said it sounds like I am dealing with changing core beliefs. She pin pointed that one of my beliefs is my ability to prove to other's that I can do everything and not to show weaknesses. I was surprised to hear her pick this out so quickly. She said adulthood challenges these beliefs and that is good. I am starting to make new core beliefs and that is what needs to happen. ....

Should go and read.

No comments: