Thursday, July 13, 2006

I wanted to post and say that Abbi is walking. She started on Sunday (the 9th- I think). At first she would only really do it in her room but now she tries it everywhere. She has this kind of drunk strut when she walks that makes me laugh. It is so cool to see how quickly she learns. She is carrying things around and trying to carry 3 toys at the same time etc...too cute.

On a different note, my mom is sick and back in the hospital. I had really hoped that this wouldn't be the case but it seems as though chemo wasn't effective for her. We are in a bit of a waiting game right now but it doesn't look good. It is so hard to think about all of the what if's. I don't even know what to write or type because nothing seems to be what I really feel.

Praying for my mom.

No comments: